Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekend shots: Photo a day #10, #11, and #12

My shots from both Friday and Saturday were of the "ugh, I've gotta get a picture before I sleep" variety. Saturday's shot was even taken in the wee hours this morning. I like to think I made up for it with today's shot though, given that it's well outside of my norm.

DSC_7596
February 4 2011, Photo a day #10


DSC_7601
February 5 2011, Photo a day #11

DSC_7608
February 6 2011, Photo a day #12 - Ceiling of a Chinese Pavillion (I think)

The composition on that one is very slightly off, unfortunately that was as wide as I could take the shot.  I was already at 18mm and lying on my back on a pile of snow and ice.  I actually got quite a few good shots today, a result of some gentle (and much appreciated) cajoling to check out the Royal Alberta Museum grounds instead of randomly heading downtown.  More of them will probably be posted at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment