Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Daily Photo 1: River Valley Cycle

Wait ... what? Photo a day has returned with slightly different labelling to keep some separation from the first go round. You may have to bear with me a bit through this, I scratched the sensor on my D80 last night and I'm currently borrowing the D70 I have at work. It's a slightly different beast, and I can't guarantee I'll always have it available for the daily photos, but it should do the trick. This is the former site of River Valley Cycle, which burned in 2007. The bike shop moved and this site has remained fenced off and abandoned for more than four years.
DSC_8368
Daily Photo #1, May 29 2012 - River Valley Cycle
... and because it felt so good to be back in the proverbial saddle I've got a bonus photo to share as well. DSC_8365

No comments:

Post a Comment