Monday, June 4, 2012

Daily Photos 4-7

I guess I'm a week into my renewed daily photo taking. Friday night I worked quite late, as I was waiting for some files to transfer so I could go home I decided to snap a self-portrait of sorts in the driveway.
DSC_8388
Daily Photo #4, June 1 2012
I didn't venture far from home on Saturday (when I took a picture at a nearby park) or Sunday (when I took a picture in my back yard).
DSC_8392
Daily Photo #5, June 2 2012

DSC_8400
Daily Photo #6, June 3 2012
Tonight I took a drive into Edmonton proper and saw an interesting window on the Hardisty Fitness and Leisure Centre. If I suddenly go missing tomorrow it will be because an old lady must have thought I was planting a bomb or something. She came up and asked what I was doing when I got back to my car, and didn't look very convinced when I told her I was taking a picture of a window ...
DSC_8403
Daily Photo #7, June 4 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment