Monday, November 22, 2010

Workout music - Part 1

I was at the gym last night thinking that it had been a while since I did a music post, the obvious solution was to share some of what I was listening to. I don't actually have a playlist dedicated for this purpose so it's essentially just a sampling of some of the more aggressive songs on my phone. I reckon that posting any more than five songs in a single post is overkill so I'll break this up into two or more posts, expect a follow-up soon.

Songs in this post:

  • Nine Inch Nails - Last
  • Machine Head - Bite the Bullet
  • Filter - Under
  • Metallica - Dyers Eve
  • Fear Factory - Pisschrist
Some of these songs may contain NSFW lyrics ... consider yourself warned.



Nine Inch Nails - Last


Machine Head - Bite the Bullet


Filter - Under


Metallica - Dyers Eve


Fear Factory - Pisschrist

No comments:

Post a Comment