Thursday, December 2, 2010

My favourites gallery

Continuing the flow of posts I would classify as "mundane" at best, I'd like to draw attention to my Favourites gallery on Gallerama.  The idea is basically to filter through my various sets of pictures and focus on the ones I'd like to draw more attention to.  I'll hopefully continue adding photos to this gallery over time.

I think there's only one photo in the set that I haven't already shared on this blog, I guess now would be the opportune time.

Along the Ottawa River - May 2010
The thought has occurred to me that having a "favourites" gallery of my own pictures is, or at least borders on, narcissistic. I've decided I will quite willingly accept in that if it is the case.

2 comments:

  1. Hey now... there is NOTHING wrong with a little bit of narcissism. Isn't blogging because we believe people give a shit about what we have to say a little narcissistic as well?

    I rest my case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't actually believe anyone gives a shit though, I blog because I'm in love with my own words, pictures, piercings, tattoos, and taste in music ;).

    On that note, I fully admit being a narcissist!

    ReplyDelete