Thursday, December 9, 2010

Playing tourist in South Korea

I was fortunate enough in the last year (-ish) to make two trips to South Korea for work.  I brought my camera both times, but didn't find much time to get out and take pictures.  Notably disappointing, especially given that I was in and around Seoul, was that I didn't get even one of my beloved city-at-night pictures.

On my first trip, which would have been around this time last year, we did manage to get out and "see the sights" on our last day there.  The trip and the little bit of sightseeing were great ... the resulting images on my SD card couldn't do it justice.  I pretty much got a lot of touristy pictures against bright, overcast skies, nothing as aesthetically pleasing as my pictures from Ottawa. Nonetheless, here they are.

Most of these pictures were taken in Seoul on my last day there.  I did a small amount of post-processing on these, notably white balance and contrast adjustments.













No comments:

Post a Comment