Monday, October 18, 2010

Scrambling for a topic

So I had a spur of the moment inclination to go get my second left lobe piercing stretched to 10 gauge after work today, then I remembered that the shop I go to (D & M Tattooing and Piercing) is closed on Mondays.  Oddly enough this isn't the first time I've had that exact failure in spontaneity, so a day later will have to do.

The stretch was also going to be my topic today ... hmm, I've been listening to a ton (or a tonne, my scale isn't that accurate) of Seether at work lately.  Certainly not the most unique or intriguing group in my library but it usually makes for a good listen, so here are a couple of songs that I particularly enjoy.



"Pig"


"Needles"


"Immortality" (this is a cover of one of my favourite Pearl Jam songs, the original is better but I won't complain)


"Truth"


Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment