Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Songs for a late night of work

In the spirit of dedication to work (which could also be any of: wanton self-destruction, masochism, repentance for sins, punishment for wrongs committed in a previous life, masochism, boredom) I pulled an all-nighter last night just to get some equipment put back together so I could run two 1-minute long tests before a meeting this morning.  Thankfully as I'm typing this I haven't quite yet collapsed, nodded off, or succumbed to any of the plethora of viruses that, even now, are almost certainly eying my sleep deprived and weakened body as the perfect breeding ground to cause a new pandemic

Regarding the topic at hand though, since it's a music post today, I was having a tough time finding a good balance between energy and chilled as my eyelids were falling closed.  I settled on a playlist of Nine Inch Nails and Filter for the bulk of the night.  I'd love to post more for each of these bands than I could reasonable expect anyone to listen to, so I'm going to limit it to only one song each.

Dose - Filter
Sorry, embedding disabled ... you'll have to follow the link.

March of the Pigs - Nine Inch Nails

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha... You said masochism twice. GO TO BED!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I think I'm going to leave masochism there twice, it reads well.

    You'll be happy to know I was in bed well before you posted this comment :)

    ReplyDelete